What We Believe
1. The Holy Bible is the written, revealed and inspired word of God, in which all of our beliefs and teachings are found.
2. The unity of the Godhead; that there are not three persons in God. But that the fullness of the Godhead dwelled in the man called JESUS; The Christ, who is the expressed image of God, and is also revealed to us through faith by the HOLY GHOST, which makes us manifested Sons of God. But as many as received Him, to them gave he the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name.
3. Marriage; A Holy matrimony between a man and a woman.
4. Water baptism by immersion in the Name of Jesus Christ. All those who believe must be baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ, in water, after confession and repentance from their sins. Baptism, by total immersion in water, which signifies the death, burial, resurrection and the expressive life of Jesus Christ Our Lord.
5. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous. The righteous unto everlasting life and the unrighteous unto everlasting punishment.
6. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God, therefore, confession and repentance are commanded by God, and are necessary to receive forgiveness of sins.
7. In breaking bread, washing the saints feet, drinking the cup of the New Testament;
In obedience and remembrance of Jesus Christ Our Lord.
8. Righteousness is the standard of living for the people chosen by God.
9. Miracles, healing, and Spiritual Deliverances are wrought through Faith in Jesus Christ; so that the whole man can be restored.
10. Jesus Christ the same yesterday today and forever, and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name amongst all nations.
11. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved, but he that believeth not shall be damned.
12. Believers will have the power to heal the sick, diseased and afflicted by the laying on of hands and the anointing with Holy Oil and also by speaking the word of faith. Believers will speak with new tongues, cast out devils(evil spirits)in the name of Jesus Christ. Believers do have power over all the powers of the enemy.
13. All persons are created equal regardless of race, color, status or gender.(Neither is there respect of persons with God).
14. Tithes, Freewill Offerings, and Donations. God loveth a cheerful giver; give and it shall be given unto you.
15. We believe in Angels, Dreams, Visions, and Prophecy.
We believe in the manifestations of the Gifts of the Holy Ghost and the Prophetic.
We believe in Apostles and Prophets, Jesus Christ Himself The Chief Cornerstone.
AND WE KNOW THAT THE SON OF GOD IS COME, AND HATH GIVEN US AN UNDERSTANDING, THAT WE MAY KNOW HIM THAT IS TRUE, AND WE ARE IN HIM THAT IS TRUE. EVEN IN HIS SON JESUS CHRIST.
This is The True God and Eternal life.
Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen 1 John 5: 20-21.